Climate Controlled Storage
Your items are just as valuable to us as they are to you. Climate Control Storage allows storage of items that may be sensitive to environmental elements. Our Climate Controlled Units are enclosed, therefore protecting your items from dust, pests, humidity and ranging temperatures. We strive to maintain a humidity level of no more than 55% and temperatures between 55 degrees Fahrenheit and 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Items we recommend storing in Climate Controlled Units include but are not limited to:
- Musical Instruments
- Furniture (anything made of or containing wood, metal, wicker, upholstery, and leather)
- Photographs and memorabilia
- Important documents
- Media (dvds, vinyl records, videos)
- Collectables (coins, stamps, comic books, etc.)
Do You Need Climate Controlled Storage?
Climate Controlled Sizes and Monthly Pricing
- Can it grow mold or mildew?
- Can it warp, crack, or deteriorate from interactions with moisture?
- Would high heat cause it to expand or contract?
- Is it designed to be stored at a specific temperature (ex. Electronics, Artwork)?
- Is it sensitive to extreme heat or cold?
- Is it rare, sentimental, or valuable?
5 x 5
5 x 10
8 x 6
8 x 12
10 x 10
10 x 15